Health, Life & Disability Insurance
Florida West Insurance is a contracted General Agency providing individual health insurance including, but not limited to Aetna, Humana and United. We are also General Agents for Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, AvMed and other carrier for group insurance.
19 Million Floridians do not have health insurance!
Policy Offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Major Medical Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Short Term/Temporary Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Individual and Group Dental Plans
- Long Term Care / Home Health Care Insurance (LTC & HHC)
- Accident & Injury Insurance
- Cancer, Stroke & Heart Attack Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hospital & Surgical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
Did you Know?
- There are only 4 companies in the state of Florida that are licensed and regulated by the Department of Insurance to sell Individual Health Insurance.
- Not all carrier offer 24 hour coverage, which means you have coverage on ad off the job, which is great for self-employed people who are not required to carry worker compensation coverage.
- There are differences between PPO, HMO and HAS Plans. Contact us for more information.
- With group insurance, child rates are the same if you have 1 child or 12 children. A parent with 1 child should look into an individual child-only policy to save a substantial amount monthly.
For more information on MATERNITY, FLORIDA STATE LAWS AND PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS Please contact us directly at 813-886-4446.