A sign or magnet on your personal vehicle should be written on a business/commercial auto policy.
General Liability Insurance:
- This can be written separately or as a part of the business owners policy that are covered in one simple policy plan.
- General Liability provides coverage for claims arising out of bodily injury, personal injury, property and advertising injury.
- Covers the legal cost of defending you in a lawsuit.
- Amount of coverage is dependent on the risk of damage to a person and/or property.
Business Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for the contents/possessions inside your place of business.
- This may include: computers, printers, inventory, etc.
- Equipment of high value should be scheduled and insured for the replacement value or the value at the time of purchase.